Cyrox | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Cyrox

Perdido Beach, AL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: graph paper
Favorite Futures: Guitar

Cyrox

For those that trade currencies. Cyrox has released a free tick chart feed which is a very smooth 1/10 pip based DMA chart that would be worth watching no matter what time frame you trade just to keep an eye on the micro movements of the markets. DMA info - Forex And The Evolution of Direct Market Access They also offer paid versions with trade signals but the free version is really nice. You will have to wait until the markets are open to see the charts but all you need is a web browser. They recommend firefox - I use chrome - they recommend against IE saying there is a memory leak problem with IE which will cause your computer memory useage to spike over time.... The horizontal lines are spaced every 6 pips on the chart but move with price as a dynamic 6 pip stop loss. So you can watch the chart and take breaks of the horizontal lines which end up being breakout plays.

If you have ever tried to trade tick charts on ninja you will realize that they tend to be very jumpy since most feeds are 1/2 pip at best.

read more here...
Cyrox

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Also have been looking at Currenex - Currenex platform from FXDD
Forex Trading Software - Power Trader

2 pip spreads on GBP/JYP the best I can get with MB Trading is 4 pips...

My wife bagged 60+ demo pips using just this chart and the Currenex demo today on the GBP/JYP. It really works well. She used 2 charts - one started at market open and another she refreshed every 15 minutes to keep the chart spacing from getting too scrunched (nice word) up...

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss

Last edited by websouth; February 26th, 2010 at 09:00 PM.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to websouth for this post: