Viper AT | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper AT

Membership Revoked
United States of America

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

ThatManFromTexas View Post
The following is my personal opinion from personal experience. I do not receive compensation from nor have an interest in any company mentioned nor do I have a personal ax to grind .

There are at least two companies that I am aware of that publish performance statistics of commercial systems.

Attain Capital Management Commodity Trading Systems Rankings | Futures System Trading | Attain Capital Management

Futures Truth
Welcome To Futures Truth Magazine

Automated Systems work up until they stop working. Depending on when you measure performance, the same system can look like a winner or a loser.I have never seen one that continued to perform over any extended periods.

If a system vendor offers you a free trial, offer them a better deal, they provide you with their system, train you how to use it and you will split the trading profits with them. See how many accept your offer.

My guess is enough to fill the hole of a donut.

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix