AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Elite Member
annapolis USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, MC, Sierra, Amibroker
Broker/Data: PFG (too bad), IB, Fidelity, AMP
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, Equities, Forex, Etc.

i would love to hear what the other nine trading rooms were in the top 10...if you would not mind. thanks

Diesel View Post
I have observed ~143 live futures trading rooms over the past 2 years and evaluated 50-1000 live trades for clarity of trade entry (entry price, targets, stops), financial stewardship and actuate performance records in each room. Alpha Wave is among the top 10 best rooms that I have seen and is consistently profitable; I am at trade 412 as of this writing. I posted such a testimony on their web site.

I agree that often, due to attendee pressure, head traders will call less that perfect set ups, as opposed to sitting on their hands. Almost all rooms succumb to this pressure but be assured even such less than perfect trades do not cast a significant negative effect on overall profit loss. A publication I have written, The First-Rate, First-String, Five-Star Futures Trading Rooms, delineates this and other aspects of superior trade performance. It is in press with Futures Truth Magazine.

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix