next big thing | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

next big thing

Elite Member
London

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT & TS
Favorite Futures: ES, Futures

Hi ckait,

I came across Jeff and his team in October (via Norman Hallett). Did some digging and their name popped up every 6 months or so on forums and the information about them was sparse (which immediately raised suspicions). The reported performance figures of their phase indicator strategy got me interested but after weeks and weeks of pulling teeth and ducking sales pitches they eventually give me a straight answer and the strategy code they proudly displayed in the webinar did not come with membership. As for the rest of their services offered (webinars and alerts etc), I wouldn't touch em.

Here’s the screengrab from the webinar:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

And
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Best advice I can give your friend, pay $50 to join futures.io (formerly BMT), ask questions and find your own method.

@djkiwi - Stumbled across this looking for your scalping/swing analysis spreadsheet you mentioned here https://futures.io/traders-hideout/23792-who-makes-more-money-scalpers-point-traders.html - could you post it up at some point pls?

Thanks

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix