Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of eminisniper.com?

New Zealand

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Zenfire
Favorite Futures: Currencies, YM, CL

tradermark2009 View Post
Trader12, if you look up the book from Constance Brown, Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional....she uses the indicator not as a crossover of zero line but when set to 14.5.3.9 she looks for divergence and a slope directional change. By itself I do not recommend unless you are a good PA (price action) bar over bar reader. Best to use a 2 or 3x hihger time frame then use it to find and entry on a lower time frame that fits your $$ mgt. Also, concerning Constance brown, her book is 363 pages, and she will not fully explain how she trades with it, she leaves some info., she states this and you see it in her explaination while 150 pages into the book. It is more info on how to use the RSI differently.

BTW, how eminisniper uses it is not correct based on his zero line crossover, but he uses it correctly to help get into his sniper trade that use it as well as a 1-2-3 pattern bar reversal.

Indicators I believe are from Fattails....Thank You!

Hi tradermark
Many thanks for your kind help and also to Hunter - it is greatly appreciated.
I was going to try to replicate the eminisniper setup and see just how good it was - especially after Fat Tails had taken the time to work out the system.
thanks again
Trader12A