Forex as Futures Training Ground | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Forex as Futures Training Ground

In the heat

Trading Experience: None
Platform: Tradeovate
Favorite Futures: Energy

HighRise1202 View Post
@PandaWarrior, thanks for the recommendation on targets! I embedded charts as you recommended.

Execution Score: 3
Saw an opportunity in Forex early...when final signal went go, however, I had gone back to bed. I will set an alert for next time. Same with second opportunity (a short).

Emotional Score: 4
Didn't bother me that I had missed an opportunity. I was pleased that I had observed it and that it did go as predicted.

No Trades Nov 12 2012 - YouTube

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Do you need the MACD to read price action? I suspect not. My original mentor told me that MACD's are always late to the party. I've never seriously considered using them since then. Just a thought......

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci

Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris
The following user says Thank You to PandaWarrior for this post: