stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com

Bucharest - Romania

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT, SC, MC, MW
Broker/Data: NinjaBrokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

Hi Heinz,

I suppose you have an audited account/trading log endorsing your excitement abut JAM's products.
Since JAM never provide one I suppose those of his students are even more valuable.

Even more, my big concern is not only about the profitability of the system but the dishonesty of JAM and his incapacity to recognize his failure not only as a trading system creator but as a business manager also.
Even his new system is very profitable , which I doubt, I would not pay anymore a person who proved being unable to recognize his failure on delivering what he was paid for.

Ganymed View Post
Hi Sir

What you are writing here is really very old stuff (starting 2011) and should not be published here, see Home

JAM's new MMA system with the new AutoTraderProIII is one of the simplest and best system I know and ever used (I started trading 2004 and I'm trading for living and it's going better and better especially since 3 weeks when I start using the new JAM MMA System and Autotrader III.

Please take MMA free trail and afterwards you should come back and give an objective commentary and report after a 1 week trial with the new JAM MMA Systems..

Thanks Heinz

Last edited by Cristian; November 12th, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cristian for this post: