Viper AT | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper AT

Membership Revoked
United States of America

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

Peter2150 View Post
In the sense of fair and balanced, I am not sure what is going on in this thread is all that ethical either.

If you are truly trying to warn people about the dangers of AT's then there are a lot of them out there. Why not review all the one's on Ninja's site. Why just Viper. It's almost like you have some kind of personal agenda, which calls into question your objectivity.

Also from the timing of release of their recommendations, you either are on the inside, have a contact on the inside or have some way of getting info almost immediately. Not the highest standards of ethical conduct in my opinion.

Pete

PS No I don't use the autotraders, cause I don't like them myself.

Everything in this thread is fair and ethical. In fact, it's overly fair. Why? Because it gives information to the public that they wouldn't be privy to unless they spent their money to find out. And I'm not breaking any laws. All the information is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. And if it weren't, I imagine Viper would come here and challenge it at the very least.

I'm helping to educate prospective consumers.

True, there are many AT on Ninja, but this is the only one I'm familiar with so here it is.

P.s. And since this is your second post of this nature, I question your real motivations.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix