Viper AT | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper AT

Membership Revoked
United States of America

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

Viper has released their official guidance on how to best set parameters to trade ScalperAT. In fairness to Viper, I will post back test results using NT 6.5 and the suggested recommendations as sent to Viper AT subscribers. I will simply present the data and withhold my opinion or recommendation.

Pictured below are the performance data, equity curve, and parameters for ViperScalperFuturesZW (GLOBEX Wheat Futures) trading one contract with a 2 Range chart. Trading started at 7:30 AM PST and ended 11:00 AM PST. With a profit target of 10 ticks and a stop loss of 12 ticks, Viper suggested a daily "net win" of one trade and a maximum daily loss of $300. If either of those situations occur, the system would stop trading for the session.

For the period starting 11/21/09 and ending 2/19/10, the system generated 125 trades resulting in a win of $575.50 before commmission and susbcriber fees. Proforma commission expense of 4.00 per trade was $500, and subscriber fees were $897, for a total expense of $1397.

Result: this system LOST $859.50 after commission and subscriber fees.

Attached Thumbnails
Viper AT-viperscalperzw.3monthperformance.jpg   Viper AT-viperscalperzw3monthequitycurve.jpg   Viper AT-viperscalperzw.3monthparameters.jpg  

Page generated 2018-11-13 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix