Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators?

Trading Apprentice
Bangalore

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: US/European E-minis, Currency Futures

Hi,

From what I followed, Matt's latest methodology using MTP on ninjariskexpert.com was to setup MTP Market Analyzer for 3min, 5min, 8min and 13min timeframes.

When there were setups for two or more different timeframes in the same direction for the same market at the same time in the Market Analyzer window, he entered using the setup on the lowest timeframe.

He never doubled up positions in the same market on different timeframes but allowed for positions in all 4 US e-minis at the same time, although they are highly correlated.

I believe that he switched to the MTP ATR trailing stop, once the MTP ATR stop broke through the original entry price. I don't believe that he used the wave price targets (WPT) to exit trades.

I recall that his results were based on trading the US e-minis, 6E and FDAX during US market hours.

I have been testing this method for the US e-minis, 6E, 6B, 6C during US market hours for the past month.

Based on over 100 trades, I've seen a positive expectancy.

Thanks,

Anand

Last edited by kuratti; November 2nd, 2012 at 03:36 PM.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix