Using Ninja with TopstepTrader (TST) account | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Using Ninja with TopstepTrader (TST) account

Elite Member
denver, colorado

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: ZS

Daytrader999 View Post
@Surly:
I also have a TST Practice Account since last week and I experienced exactly the same problems, especially when using ATM Strategies. I contacted TST Support yesterday, and they sent me the following answer:

'The internet service providerís are having issues with the paper environment. Network engineers are working to re route the connections through different servers. This is an issue beyond TopstepTrader, it is a larger network issue due to the storm in NYC.'

I did not take a trade on my TST Account today, so I can't say whether or not that problem has been solved now, but at the moment I feel quite uncomfortable taking a combine if I have to expect such issues...

Thanks! I know they had some specific problems during Sandy with folks not being able to log in yesterday and Tuesday. However, the problem I'm describing is different - also, I've been experiencing it for a full week before Sandy caused any problems. Will be curious to see if anyone else is experiencing this problem....

I spoke with a guy at zenfire who said all demo accts go through rhythmic servers in NYC and they had problems due to sandy. He also said they were trying to move the demo account/rhythmic servers to Chicago. I guess if they did that it might make a difference in latency and perhaps solve this problem.

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. - Frank Herbert
The following user says Thank You to Surly for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix