Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index

south west UK

Your research

I've also carried a long standing philosophy of intentionally not doing with the crowd is doing. So, while most are attempting to trade the point "D," I'm focused on finding ways to enter at point "C" with lower risk, riding the CD leg to a defined point at "D" and then making the determination what to do with the net positive position from there. This would effectively negate most all of the failed Standard Harmonic Patterns after point "C." If the "C" to "D" trade fails, then "Trend Continuation" has a very high probability, if the Standard Harmonic Pattern is conforming. Therefore, a Stop with a Reversal Entry Order just above point "C" - has a higher probability for returning lost capital at a minimum.

Hey I too believe there must be patterns of patterns, and have been thinking about trading the cd leg instead of waiting for PRZ territory
pm me if interested in someone to bounce ideas off

Attached Thumbnails
Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index-fpaoil6.png