thetradingzone.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

thetradingzone.com

Elite, not Elitist :)
San Diego

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP / CQG
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, NQ

I actually joined TTZ a little over a month ago after spending about 7 trading days in the free trial and asking a lot of questions. It is funny how everyone has wildly different opinions about TTZ or any other vendor for that matter. For me personally I have learned a lot from TTZ, especially about Market Profile. Greg is a really good teacher, and he makes really good calls in the live room although he certainly has losers too. I do agree that Gator is not nearly as good as the rest of the TTZers and I will ignore his trade calls - plus I find him kind of annoying. But there is a long time trader in the room who makes excellent CL calls and has done a couple of trainings for us too. This by far makes up for the weakness of Gator IMO. Anyway, I find my own trades now using what I learned from Greg, DOS, and crew and have done well in my trading as long as I maintain my discipline. Anyway, for me TTZ has worked out well so far.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix