AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Elite Member
Thailand

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: Oil

AWT

Just my 2 cents.... I signed up (and paid) for the trial and as I forgot about the recurring payment I'm in for another month. Am I impressed? No. A trade room that does not place live trades in front of your eyes leaves room for evasive arguments. I have seen her calling 2 NQ long trades at the end of a ralley into supply zone which both lost and I wonder why somebody would do that and on the other hand ignore the very profitable ralley prior to that. At another time I missed a short trade she did not call but suddenly showed up. I asked and she said bluntly I should pay attention as she had mentioned earlier that she "might consider" such trade. Well, without stop order placed in advance there would have been no chance to get into that trade as it was a fast moving break out. And the constant propaganda that she can't tell why she took a trade because those secrets you will all learn in the trading course is not appropriate for a trading room people pay for. And "this is a risky trade our course members would not take", so why does she initiate that in the trading room?. Again...there is no live trading at her end...so I will be gone after the month I paid for.

The following 4 users say Thank You to rplust for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.08 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix