help explaining Dukascopy failed fills | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

help explaining Dukascopy failed fills

Zagreb Croatia

Trading Experience: None
Platform: EBS
Favorite Futures: e6

kashbg View Post
Thanks for reply,
Would you mind pointing a good one, accourding to your experience or knowledge?

depends on your deposit and volume

but approximately in this order:

LMAX and asociated IBs - for pure retail (imo, very good entry for retail player, but little high on commission )
Integral FX Inside
FXAll
Hotspot FXi's ECN
ICAP/EBS Prime - for pure institutional
Reuters Dealing 3000

brokers/ prime brokers that are good and will give you a good deal on those platforms:
LCG, vcapfx.com, FCStone

you can also try marex spectron but I haven't personally tried them so the advice is to test them all by yourself and see where you get the best liquidity and fills depending on your strategy

As for EBS you can get access through Rabobank FX division for 500k (maybe it is less now, I've been told they give access now with 250k deposit); or JPMorgan (their fills are not that good imo); I didn't try Reuters ever since I don't trade their pairs they are more for GBP crosses and such (LCG uses JPM for it's prime broker/bank for interbank credit and order routing fwiw)

commission varies (depends on monthly turnover) but you can get below 10/mil no problem if you have decent vol, usually somewhere in the 15 to 20/mil range if not...

The following user says Thank You to Rikers11 for this post: