Is this price action nauseating, or what? | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Is this price action nauseating, or what?

Houston,Tx

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

Daytrader50 View Post
Man from Texas,

This chart is about the most beautiful I have ever seen. Maybe you should send it to Mike to put in the archives. ...if you like beauty, puzzles or have a keen detectives eye, this is the most beautiful sight in the world.Its a license to print money if you can get it! I say this because I told several women that if they ever got involved with me, I would hope they would help me do back testing and be a part of my market trading, at least part time. Not one was impressed in any way. I shoulda used your charts! LOL May I ask if you trade directly from it, and is this all you look at and may I ask, what website leases this so I can take a look at it and learn what tactics they use to formulate it?

@Daytrader50

I wrote all those indicators in NinjaTrader. The details are here...

https://futures.io/ninjatrader-programming/5686-make-charts-pretty-20.html

It also changes color depending on the trend...

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Yes I trade directly from this chart, it is all that I look at and I only trade in the direction of the trend.

I trade one instrument on one computer with one monitor on one chart in one time frame.

I'm too old and slow to stare at more than one chart at a time.

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"