Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

Daytrader50 View Post
.....and in the wrong hands,Sunil(like mine) they can be devastating. Now I use them visually to tell when SOMETHING IS OVERBOUGHT OR OVERSOLD AND THEY AS i EXPLAINED WORK BETTER FOR ME THAN any RSI or Stochastic could ever do. But......when I based my decision to "buy" when price crosses an average....Its not possible....but I lose 75-82% of my trades!!! Documented this for 6 months. I always thought, if price in a high volume instrument is over the 8sma and the 8sma is over the 20sma, this is very big money moving it, not typical grandmas 401k. I have watched price cross my moving average from the bottom of a daily chart to the middle. the top, anywhere that moving average is. Naturally if it gets there too fast I saw you were playing with fire as buyers tend to dry up, but....what happens when you move out of a base or a choppy period where it doesnt take much energy(money) to get over that 8? The result is still not mathematically profitable! To be honest, this one fact alone, destroys the relevancy of 75% of trading systems out there, whether from a book, for sale on the Internet or we made it up. Very sad. In fact, the turtles made hundreds of millions with a moving average system that you can buy for like 1500-2000 bucks on the internet. Why? It stopped working. Thats another thread I gotta start soon. Are the people highlighted in the book Market Wizards, are their trading methods still working today 20 years or so later? I invite anyone to start that puppy up! -)

daytrader50, if you are losing that many trades, you must be reacting to the candles. I hope you are using a demo account. If I had a loss rate that high, I would just program my computer to do the opposite of whatever you input. Then you would go to 80% winning rate