help explaining Dukascopy failed fills | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

help explaining Dukascopy failed fills

London

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: LMAX
Favorite Futures: GBP/USD EUR/USD

Not a bad idea. I have plenty of screenshots though of failed trades. Their bid has jumped either past my offer or touched my offer and I did not get the fill. When I just try to get in, and I did not because of that I just accept it. But if you try to manage a trade by scaling in or out and it fails to close an iffy trade, then I can not help but start getting angry. Worst is when you call in and some smart .... try to wiggle out of responsibility and tell you to get used to it. Like the last time the first guy said, "Maybe the participants did not like your offer" but their bid was higher than your offer. Anyway, I have no experience with other Forex brokers but hear Dukascopy ranks amongst the favorite for now.

"The only thing to do when a man is wrong is to be right by ceasing to be wrong." - Edwin Lefevre -