Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

nakachalet View Post
@acbrasil

couldn't believe what i read on what you wrote below:

I couldn't resist the temptation and I paid for it this afternoon!.

thought you said last time that you were a little wiser now, wasn't that right and agreed upon.... LOL ?

....Well, I hope it's really good!....

and you are going to try it just during the grace period, correct? and get your refund within the time limit, right?

imh opi.... even 1 euro is way too expensive if it is not more applicable, proficient and effective than whatever indi we have here at bmt...

acbrasil, do remember to get your money back, K?

warm regards

Nakachalet, I wanted to pay for it ($400). I like everything about the financial markets and charts. If that CMT designation would bring a benefit to my life, I would do that too. I haven't been able to watch any videos of this new course because I'm on a 3G connection for the next few days, and I don't want to use up the bandwidth-quota. He also has an Ichomoku course. I have never known how to use that, but if someone is good at it, I'd pay to learn that too. When I was doing my MBA, each course was around $1,500. I like education, so $400 for a *GOOD* course isn't going to kill me.

Back to the vendors, I surely don't disagree with Roger's methodology. I also had some pretty good results with a related methodology in a different thread.

I'm in the for-profit education business myself, but nothing to do with trading. Because of this, I know that most teachers are garbage; they just do it for the money. I do it because I like knowing that I do it better than anyone else, and that the students aren't getting ripped off. The only thing that becomes challenging is when everyone knows that you are the best value, and you don't have time to accomodate everyone into your schedule. One has to be careful with burnout.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that *" I "* bend over backwards for students to make sure that they learn if they really want to (if they show up like they are supposed to). I also know that I produce results. There has to be more people in the trading world with similar characters. The hard part would be finding them. One thing I liked about this guy with this new course is that he replies to ALL emails and comments and everyone was saying the same thing. I thought "Is this guy like me?" We shall see...

Mike, I'm sorry if I'm getting off topic. Is there a "Non-specific Vendors Discussion" area?