Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

credibility

I think what would help the credibility of *ALL* vendors is if they used some 3rd party verified results like myfxbook. I trade MT4, BUT I'm very sure that these 3rd party services have a Ninja plugin. The vendors should let their results speak for themselves.

Roger is a nice guy. I also like divergences. I was sending Cloudy terminal-generated results of live trades with nice results and very high accuracy for a couple of weeks. Then I started this #$%!!& remodling project and now I feel rusty and not really wanting to stay glued to the screen.

I may be starting a new thead soon. I found a guy on forexpeacearmy that has 5 stars and 2 pages of people praising his course (which is pretty cheap compared to Felton or most other people). His course also isn't on futures.io (formerly BMT), which I found odd since so many people already know about it on FPA and a couple of other forex sites. I couldn't resist the temptation and I paid for it this afternoon! I want to see what the 2 pages of 5 star reports were about. Well, I hope it's really good! Once I get some experience with it, I'll make a thread saying if it's good or garbage.

The following user says Thank You to acbrasil for this post: