Is this price action nauseating, or what? | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Is this price action nauseating, or what?

DELRAY BEACH

Excellent response!

Excellent response,Tiger! I wonder if the stat you gave us, that 45% less companies go public every year is in itself an indicator for some kind of crash? And where is that 30% dark pool money going to wind up. It still has to follow market prices after the smoke clears. Sure a shaved 1/8th here or there, oh..I forgot,we dont use decimals anymore, but anyway, sure a penny here and a penny there will disappear with slight of hand, but even a 30% drop in public volume doesnt tell me why just today when the Forex market was running with the US equities open, I had to check my charts! The 15 min bars were the size they are at 10pm when its all dead. I wonder what these dark pools have to do with those MBS pieces pf paper they let the loan companies print like water 3-5 years ago, and if the twain shall meet. Anyway, great post.

The following user says Thank You to Daytrader50 for this post: