Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

tell us more, if you will.... pls

Cloudy View Post
Welcome back acbrasil. I'm more into range and tick charts these days as can be seen in my journal. Thanks for the anecdotes about Felton trading longboat and ironman07. I've seen very much the same thing in another trading room that tried to get me hooked. I paid for a costly trading room month. I couldn't see how many other members there were. It always seem like the same 4 or 5 people. I suspect they are co-staff or affiliates or staff pretending to be members. Only one speaking host, but it seemed like he was talking to the same 4 or 5 people including me. Tried to get me into the "apprenticeship" which cost much more. And the indicators were all subscription tied. I found it annoying how easy it was to approximate their indicators with basic NT ones. And yes, they would pad the results after hours so many times. Many times doubling or tripling their contracts. The guy slipped it was sim one time. Of course it's all sim. Now I got an email the other day from that group that they are starting a "fund" and inviting folks to join. The fund would be the host and 3 other pals daytrading. What a coincidence in the number of staff. I guess this new "offer" could attract more "sales" than the trading room fee or $7.5k training "apprenticeship" program. Felton having more than one sim account. Makes sense with a multiple system/monitor setup. One could be swapped out if it's performing poorly. I don't buy it that one can't do it live and teach. I would do so if I was teaching and have the dom or chart trader on. Why miss out the opportunity to trade for your own at the moment if your method is so good? CJBooth did it with a live chart. One can just do it live and do a warning a minute beforehand. Then it would be up to the students to enter as close as possible. Unless it was the smallest time frame and one was trading like an HFT bot.

@Cloudy

it surely would benefit many traders here too, if you could be a little more specific about your costly personal experiences in ref to....

....I've seen very much the same thing in another trading room that tried to get me hooked. I paid for a costly trading room month. I couldn't see how many other members there were. It always seem like the same 4 or 5 people....

would you be able to share with us more on this, pls? only if you are willing and able to, K?

and i also agree with you that you can trade live and teach at the same time.... even though it might be distracting at times.... but that comes with the territory.... and i also seemed to recall that some big head in this forum did not see eye to eye with this concept to trade live and teach is probable.

but in terms of reality, i can guarantee from past fortunate personal experiences, that there are currently several trading gurus who are trading their personal acct and teaching to the fees paid traders/members, day in and day out; with consistent profitable results.... otherwise, no one would pay the membership fees from some 300 usd to 900 usd per month.

thx for sharing your personal experiences, cloudy, longboat, ironman07 and others.... much appreciated.

Last edited by nakachalet; October 5th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.