MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

@ Germany

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: FDAX

Generally i share Deucalion's mentions and want to add that the V7 is a good investment for current V6.5 users. This version is a complete reengineered product and it seems that steve will change the old chart control with a new one soon. Then the chart will be become a more smooth visual experience (more glossy ). The major drawdown towards the NT AddOn version is the lack of a trade module and the missing ZenFire/Rithmic feed connectivity. I've bought both versions and only use the NT AddOn module yet.

The Ninjatrader MTP AddOn module is an excellent piece of software for real traders. You can fire and manage trades (Trade Module) and can use the power of Ninjatrader (Bartypes, other Indicators to filter setups). Look at the websites blog und training material and you get a deep insight about the products. The MTP team doing a lot to keep the customers and interested peoples informed. I've done a lot of homework to grasp the system's probabilities - it's worthwhile.

Koepisch

The following 2 users say Thank You to Koepisch for this post: