MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

Calgary, Canada

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multiple
Broker/Data: Multiple
Favorite Futures: Multiple

Big Mike View Post
@Deucalion, have you tried the MTP v7 beta? What are your thoughts on the stand-alone vs NinjaTrader integrated option?

Mike

Not tried it, but sat though some of his initial webinars. I do not like it. MTP7B's USP is that it is more handy to scan multiple markets and get quicker more easily usable real time alerts than the clumsy Market analyser in NT RT.

That means (in my mind), the typical MTP7B user is being geared more towards bog standard automatic software set-ups. Rather than the ability to plot the waves on multiple chart types in NT RT.

I always thought MTP real USP was allowing those nutty EW types to simplify their understanding of primary waves. In that NT RT is enough. MTP7B is to MTP Predictor what Windows 7 is to the Windows OS.

Glossy, but little real meat, lazy types will like it. And now, Steve is gonna be pissed if he reads this