MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

Calgary, Canada

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multiple
Broker/Data: Multiple
Favorite Futures: Multiple

Arno66 View Post
Hi Deucalion,
Have you attend any of Van Tharp's workshops or only read his book?
I am currently busy reading his book regarding position size and have purchased the game as well.
Regards,
Arno

@Arno66, unless you use the mention tag not going to see your comment. Sat through a couple of VT's webinars. Good but not impressive. Read his book - same sentiment. MTP is better. The simplicity with which its puts risk control processes in practice is admirable and rare. But here is my own takeaway from either. Neither is perfect. Not sure how one can really drive down the concept that risk control is everything (without getting killed in the process).

Trading is all about sitting in the tall grass. Very quietly. You need to kill, knowing very well that you might end up being the prey.

Two examples from today - I stalked crude patiently today, and it just about cut my head off with its relentless whiplash. Then, in the afternoon, ES gave me more than what I wanted with little or no drama in little or no time. It all about surviving.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

It was a good day at the end, but only after hours of chop - the patient did get rewarded. That is all either MTP or VT are about.

Last edited by Deucalion; September 29th, 2012 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Effin Grammar!!