Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

somewhere, brazil

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: forex

nakachalet View Post
welcome back with renewed energy and aspiration and renewed determination to make it profitable...., i hope....

IN REF TO ZULU and other successful traders.... i can only attest to everyone that.... those who are making it and making it consistently.... are really not likely to make the scene anywhere public....

Thanks. I just ended up back here because watching the candles paint seems a little boring now. (and I'm procrastiating on the remodling job!). I almost feel like a complete noobie again, looking at the chart, seeing how easy it is to squeeze out a few pips/ticks very easily on low timeframes. We'll see how things go!

It's interesting to see how Felton is still around. I would still love to see some testimonials/charts from clients.

I wouldn't trust anyone at Zulu. So many of those guys perform well, and then SMACK! They lose a lot of money out of nowhere. They are most likely using some sort of EA that goes haywire.

The following user says Thank You to acbrasil for this post: