L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk)

Elite Member
Paris, France

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SC, NT, ToS
Favorite Futures: CME & Eurex Futures

I am following Kam for the past 5 months, made real progress and starting to be consistently profitable (I started trading 18 months ago). I still have a lot learn but for me he is a great trader and teacher.

I bought the full package and recommend doing the same if you are comfortable with Kam, his method and his state of mind. I think there is around 16 or 20 hours of videos and they cover many topics thoroughly. You will need to look at them more than once. I still review some of them.

Following the room is not easy. Kam speaks a lot and is very focused on the market behavior, the trades, the money management etc. And, after the trading, you get a link to a recording of the room session for review. Very useful.

You donít see Kamís DOM and I think it is a good thing. Kam makes a very clear pre market analysis and define his areas of business and where he may adapt and go with the market. When he enters the trade he talks about that before and continues his comments on why is he staying in the trade, scaling in/out, stopping etc.

A word about averaging down (somebody mentionned that) : I never saw Kam average down a losing trade. I do see Kam deciding before the trade he may scale in under some condition and always with very strict risk parameters ( Thinking Kam is averaging down a losing a trade is, IMO, a misunderstanding of the difference between scaling in a trade based on a premise and averaging down a losing trade because you are in hope mode.).

I consider the room cost to be expensive (for me). Yet, I spend this money happily every month because I believe he is an important teacher in my journey to becoming a professional trade and because I believe to have made huge progress (well beyond my expectation).

So.. in a nutshell, if you are looking for a calling service, an easy holy grail (hahaÖ), then Kam is not the right teacher. Kam has a professional trader mentality and a business oriented vision and he tries to teach that. IMO, he does a great job.

Happy trading

-- The rest is silence
The following 5 users say Thank You to wwwingman for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix