Is this price action nauseating, or what? | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Is this price action nauseating, or what?

British Columbia

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NINJA
Broker/Data: ZEN
Favorite Futures: Crude

Care to share some examples Deucalion, please elaborate... I"ve got a printing press of facts as endless as Bernanke's. Please enlighten us with your wisdom and worldly experience.

Deucalion View Post
@tigertrader, You are 2nd person whose opinion I read and value to have said that. I do not have a frame of reference so I hope to study more of this. Would you be willing to share why you believe this is a lasting change?

Normally, when there is artificial activity one would think, given a long enough macro basis, things would revert to mean, but you are challenging this notion. Another very capable trader I have had the fortune of knowing is saying the same thing. Not to disagree, but this is a challenging position to take

No kidding, a lot of nonsense is spewed of these forums, with little or no facts. Unfortunately, it is getting worse rather than better

Last edited by syxforex; September 24th, 2012 at 10:16 PM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote