Fibonacci Queen | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Fibonacci Queen

DELRAY BEACH

Carolyn has been hitting homers lately!

Guys, if you have read my past posts here and on other boards you know I am trying to make fibs my key analysis tool. I made a big mistake last month by not trying Carolyns daily newsletter service because 2 or 3 times a week she has been sending me posts in advance! And I havent seen her with a loser all month. Im not just talking Visa, Apple and other stocks but ES and GOLD futures as well. I instead got involved with a very "long to learn: harmonics trading method which is based a lot on the 2 step pattern which Carolyn loves anyway. It features Gartley, Butterfly patterns ,etc. Just follwing fib clusters was more fun but Im not doing too bad wirth this so I will keep you guys posted. Too bad cAROLYN doesnt have free trials in the room anymore. And whomever posted back in 2010 they werent that impressed with her, maybe she has really come into her own now. Well, if harmonic trading doesnt work for me, I an either going to be in her room or get her newsletter. Anyone else here working with Harmonic trade patterns or Carolyn Borodens work?

daytrader50

The following user says Thank You to Daytrader50 for this post: