Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

have a pix or something to show pls?

Cloudy View Post
That's news to me. Unless you had heard from others close to him those things that I didn't as I didn't know him personally. I was a member of his room until the end.. Most of the time we were quiet and waiting while he found a trade. He actively wanted us to participate with questions at times or with something new he was trying out. After the first month he had mostly stopped going over the basics of his method and we knew basic questions would no longer be welcomed. I had assumed he was bothered by ongoings outside the room (maybe bothered by emails from individuals or vendors) when he decided to shut it down. He owed nothing to us as the room was free except we were required to subscribe to Kwik-pop.

do u per chance have any pix of his trading screen for us to look at, pls?

anyone who was willing to offer a free trading room, is worth something to look back to,

to perhaps, find gems of wisdom that were missed then....

his name came across here several times in the past, that i was aware of.

wonder how his methodology compared with ft, particularly in terms of predictability and PROFITABILITY? anyone, pls?