Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Erie, PA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT7, TWS
Broker/Data: RCG & IB
Favorite Futures: volatility

monpere View Post
I understand cjbooth stopped his trading room because he could not concentrate on his live trading, while running the room, moderating, teaching his method, and trading live at the same time. It was negatively affecting his performance, so he shut down the room so he could actually trade his method properly in order to make his living trading.

This actually happens more often than people realize because there are negative impacts on your trading at the beginning stages of running a chat room. There are also opportunity costs (especially if you're trading more than one account) which easily exceed any revenues generated. So for those who worked their butts off to get through the real $ meat grinder and decide to try their hand at training, the usual and perfectly understandable response is that they've worked way too hard to jeopardize what they've accomplished so they shut it down.

But like everything else in trading you have to pay your dues before you receive any benefits. And this is no exception because if you work through the initial adversity it will definitely improve your trading in ways I don't believe are possible any other way.

Btw, I am not a vendor - been there, done that, glad I did it once but can't imagine why I would ever do it again. Nor am I familiar with any of the ones mentioned here. Just sharing experiences from a past life for those who might be interested.