Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Market Wizard
desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, IB
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA, IB
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

nakachalet View Post
"No professional trader trades live while moderating a room."

he is absolutely and categorically incorrect....

I would agree. I've been in a few rooms now and have seen how these hosts get caught in claiming they were trading live when it was actually sim. One room said they traded a live 20k account, but then based on past reports by ex-members they say that every year. OTOH, I've seen about three rooms where I'm convinced it was live. One of them was @cjbooth 's room which he did for about 4 months. The room was free and he was trading for himself using the best times to trade on the Euro futures in the early morning hours. Another is Al Brook's room. But he only reports trades after the fact if any. If a professional trader doesn't trade live in a room I'm more convinced they aren't professional to begin with, or have not daytraded live in a long time and are actually investing their revenue from clientele in a different way, or are not choosing to teach a trading method that actually works.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote