Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

linkage incorrectly inserted.

Daytrader50 View Post
Hi Dan,

If innovative trading sol. is the same guy you are talking about, I dont think they are the same thing. I think rogers are smoother as they dont jump back and forth from red to green so much. maybe he got the idea from this guy but he had to pay someone to really improve it, or maybe he just smoothed it out until it became so late its now useless. thats what im trying to find out. Below is a piece of one of his new charts. This might pique some of you fellas curiosity. There are also indicators I never saw before on the bottom, but I dont kn ow if Roger would want me to show the whole chart. I dont want to get anyone upset but this is the meat of what was shown in the live webinar. Is this the same thing you refer to,dan?

C:\Users\Marc\Pictures\charts\2012-09-14_2037.png

linkage not working.

maybe you can use what bm suggested by downloading free jing from techsmith for posting links and such?