Should vendors be allowed to become Elite Members? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Should vendors be allowed to become Elite Members?

Elite Member
Houston,Tx

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

Big Mike View Post
Today they are allowed to become Elite Members.

I am asking for a discussion on whether or not that should change.

All Elite Members are already instructed to not share any Elite content outside of the Elite section. But we all know that some vendors take the code developed here, and then resell their own version of it. We also all know that some vendors are better than others, and would never do that.

I am trying to stay neutral and solicit feedback from others. So I won't comment further and instead would like to hear from everyone else.

Mike

@Big Mike

I vote yes ... if a vendor breaks the rules... boot the offending vendor to the curb

If Vendors are no longer allowed to be Elite members ... Hello , Houston ... we have a problem .... Nobody and I mean Nobody is willing to give up @Fat Tails

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"

Last edited by ThatManFromTexas; September 11th, 2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Piss Poor Typing
The following 4 users say Thank You to ThatManFromTexas for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix