Rockwell Trading - www.rockwelltrading.com (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Rockwell Trading - www.rockwelltrading.com (review)

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

MJ888. Sorry for your losses in the room. Yes, thanks for posting more detailed analysis of your trading following the Rockwell trades.

Your reported win/loss of the seahawk trades is 73%. Not nearly enough to be at the 95% the seahawk
strategy probably needs to truly offset the losses and also be a profitable and not just breakeven strategy.
And many times they had another trade setup limit order right under the seahawk stop which just looked like doubling-down on a loser which could quickly get worse if all it did was catch a big new short trend.
(Do they even use or mention the oscillators at the bottom of each chart, i.e. the macd and stochs there?)

And I just don't see how price action can be precisely gauged on big range, currently changing OHLC bars to set up a fib retracement and extension entry and target. Even a plain line chart would be more effective.

Anyways, too many problems and I couldn't believe in their methods anymore.

Last edited by Cloudy; September 10th, 2012 at 03:53 AM.

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix