EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Palm Beach County

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: OEC about to change to Ninja
Favorite Futures: ES ,EUR/USD

Cashish View Post
I also have a dedicated "Box," I use the snipping tool in windows 7 to grab my charts, which are saved in "My Pictures" Then I drag them to a thumb drive, so I can post them using my "web surfing machine."

Believe me, if I can do it (after my son showed me how ) you can do it. I hope you find a method that works for you.

BTW, your trade. You have a +/-100 tick stop and +/-100 tick target, I'm assuming this is a longer term trade. Are you trading futures, if so you may want to start viewing the December contract data. I have no opinion on your trade because I don't think that far ahead, I'm a short term (intra-day) guy. I understand your reasoning and I'm not here to change your mind, but I believe this market is at a very precarious level, and this is a very precarious time. I'll close by saying, we ought to have a pretty good feeling of which way this market is heading about 10 pm est Sunday night.

Thanks for the head up on the computer...will have to wait for one of my kids to set me up properly. I really don't like the idea of messing around with the PC, but will give it a go if they can show me it is 'painless'.

The trade is a 'long term' trade..carried through more than a day (s) if necessary. The stop will be adjusted as we move along. I close the position ,regardless, on Friday s...no way of controlling weekend euro follies.

Reopen ,Sunday night, sometimes advantageous;sometimes not.

This Sunday may be later than normal as going to west cost to set up some clam lease parameters. Bad weather and I might get stuck on Gilligans Isalnd.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote