Anyone heard of EOTPRO? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone heard of EOTPRO?

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

jodistrict View Post
I was in EOTPRO for a year and lost over a thousand dollars by taking the exact same trades as the moderator. Now that I know a lot more about trading, I can see that the trades the moderator took were obviously bad trades in chop with no trend in sight. The neural network puts arrows in places that just make no sense, and a human with a few indicators can do better. Also when I was there they were changing their system every week even though it was suppose to be the best. I now am studying with Shadowtraders and I am very happy. Unlike EOTPRO - they teach you to trade, it works, and they care. When I listen to the Shadowtraders chatroom, I only get insightful information on the markets and not corny jokes delivered by the annoying smartalick voice of a wannabee comedian.

I just tried their "open house". I couldn't believe the tone of the annoying jackaft sounding host. Reminds me of a similar wisecracking econ teacher in a community college (community colleges can have all kinds of wackos as teachers) who was like that, making cracking jokes about all of us wasting our time going to school and even taking his class. Sheez, if one isn't going to be serious about their product and treats it all like a joke, why bother?

Anyways, they said it's now $233 /month for the room. And they have some new "MRI" automated trading "indicators". And the first moderator said their rooms were going to emphasize more "training" rather than live calls currently. Don't let that big black server front web page background photo fool you. If you look closely at some of those systems in those racks, they look like over 10 year old Dell powervaults.

Last edited by Cloudy; September 6th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix