Trading School Recommendation Request | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading School Recommendation Request

Elite Member
Boston, MA. United States

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: Futures and Forex

plethora View Post
Is there a reputable school to go to learn how to trade? I need more help than I'm able to offer myself. Does anyone have a suggestion based on a very positive experience? TIA.

I would recommend Big Mike's Trading Forum.

There is plenty of helpful information and friendly fellow traders on this website alone. Ultimately though it will remain on your shoulders to figure out what kind, or style, of trader you are. That is the most important thing you can realize. When you pay for a school, you are at a disadvantage because you are trading someone else's method. Also keep in mind that you are being SOLD something. You will most likely realize that you need to create your own methodology and master something specific to you.

If you are just starting as a trader, you would be doing yourself a great service to realize that it is going to take a long time to become successful at this. No matter what road you go. If you are not willing to commit to trading as a business, you will not succeed, regardless of who your teacher is.

My advice to you is to save your money. Chances are you could have found the same information that you paid for, on the internet or in a book.

FIBBEE

One of the ways that success in trading is kept out of your life, is by this desperate need to over complicate your trading and think that things should be harder. - Bob Iaccino

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix