EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Miami FL USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ensign 10, NT7 DOM
Broker/Data: IB, IQ
Favorite Futures: Currency Futures

Cashish View Post
The Beige Book report comes out today at 2pm, with the disastrous Consumer Confidence number yesterday I think the B Book report could be a market mover.

My question is this, Where +/- 10 pips will the price of the Euro be at 1:45 pm est. or 17:45 GMT (is that right?).

I always look for the heavy hitters to position themselves deep in the market at both extremes of the day's range prior to a major release, an example might be, to load the boat short at 1.2600 early in the day (given the opportunity) with the anticipation of a sell off at 2pm. Price might be at 1.2600 at 7:20 am and then 1.2520 at 1:45pm.

So, if anyone cares to play along type in the level(s) you expect to see on your chart at 1:45 pm est. Let's set a dead line for "your best guess" by 12:00 (noon) est. Nothing scientific here, just pure, meaningless fun.

My guess, 1.2540

Anyone else willing to play along? If so get your numbers in by Noon.

I'm tired

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote