L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk)

Elite Member
Denver, Colorado

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: ES, CL, anything that makes $$

I give Kam a thumbs up too. I was in his room about 2 years ago. He actually gave me a free two week trial. I was disappointed he didn't show his DOM, but I was impressed that on one of the days he admitted he losk $2500 US and that was his limit and he quit. He wasn't happy about it but he was calm and professional and said he was shutting down to go work out and meditate. The only thing I found strange was he used TransAct which I used and think it is subpar compared to NT or X Trader. I used it because it was cheap and I wasn't trading much anyway. Just learning his P and B formations along with reading order flow could make for a solid plan along with some basic S/R. These are breakout/fakeout reversals.

Someone mentioned Bill at IOAMT. He's a nice guy but I don't think he trades. Actually maybe he does because everytime he had a losing trade he was very unbalanced and upset cussing and swearing. Alex B. is the best part of that room.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix