stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

stressless trading - Jam's StrategicDaytrading.com

Auckland

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: CL and ES

Offer

Jam

Will you open this offer to others or just to Tiger.

Love what you do and is hard to get Honest rooms now days and Good on you.

Sharmas

JamTheTrader View Post
Tiger,

We don't do recaps!!

We teach patience and how to keep your money when you are up! You are welcome to come back in for a few weeks free and see if this makes more sense to you. I will spend personal one on one time with you so you can understand how our room works, analyze your trades, and do everything in my power to have you in a better position very quickly after you work with me! No promises as you will have work to do as well and I expect you to do it!

Please don't let this sit as an empty offer, take me up on this as it is a one time offer! I want every customer happy and while some will never be due to the complexities of trading and the inability for some to maintain discipline and trade with a plan, I do believe anyone can make it if they truly want this and it is their passion.

Again, spend a few weeks, month or whatever you need at no charge and lets get you in a better place, you have nothing to lose

JAM

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sharmas for this post: