www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Salt Lake City, UT

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

The arrogance is astounding but not surprising. Anyone who sets themselves up as a guru where everyone has to walk around kissing their fanny is borderline narcissistic. No one is so much an expert that they can wield the claim to king of the world. Just because someone displays overconfidence in their own trading room is a far cry from making me want to jump on their bandwagon. I haven't seen anything to change my mind.

I've often wondered, if they're so great at their trading why do they need to market so aggressively? This is the second time within the last few months I remember them doing their webinar.

I'm sorry, but for an industry that is so filled with deception, that they hide behind “HT” is still sending warning lights off in my head. I've never been in a room where the moderator wouldn't give their name. Maybe some have but for me it's a red flag. And to have everything in text just adds more suspicion. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck well maybe...

I'm just saying if there is reason to be suspicious then be suspicious. There is a reason things are out of the ordinary. Question it.

People have a tendency of finding what they look for. Those who love him only see those things that support their belief in him. They switch from being objective to subjective because of the emotional hope they place in him. People who don't believe in him are more cynical and tend to see the issues. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

Your progress is not determined by you but by your being “chosen” or “approved” by them. This is retarded. I didn't know that I was supposed to be attempting to get in their good graces and rely on their mercies while having the “privilege” of paying them to so award me as well. That's narcissistic.

The following user says Thank You to Aragorn for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix