Educators review - Ezprotrading & futuresfx | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Educators review - Ezprotrading & futuresfx

Elite Member
Goiania

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: MT4
Favorite Futures: es

PROVEN FRAUD

CFTC's definition of Fraud

"Cheating or attempting to cheat you through false claims about the likelihood of
profit or loss from trading
; false or misleading statements about trading..." (my underline)

If you agree with my detailed analysis of Ezprotrading's practice of posting bogus results, please take a minute to send them a message ezprotrading@gmail.com or (941) 405-7303, saying that you've seen the screen prints of MOO's published results on Ezprotrating website, that the attempt to cover up is a clear indication of fraud. Tell Ezprotrading that they I have not earned the right to keep my money under this clear evidence of fraud.

1. I took screen prints of charts for the week of May 7-11, which had its worst week, yet Ezprotrading recorded a profit: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

2. I spent the weekend backtesting the MOO strategy and comparing results with Ezprotrading website. The differences were not subtle. They were night and day apart. So I prepared a report of my findings and emailed it, asking for a refund. See the report for hypothetical trades from April 30 - June 1 (five weeks): Ezeprotrading_MOO_Apr30-Jun1_2012_Results.pdf

3. I backtested the MOO strategy rules on TradeStation for over six years of data: MOO_2005-2012_TradeStation-backtest.pdf. Though it had some months of profit, overall net result is a far cry from Ezprotrading claims.

4. Finally, the cherry landed on my cake and created "the perfect storm." Ezprotrading revised the results for two weeks of May 7 and 14: Ezprotrading_MOO_May7-11_REVISED.jpg. The rosy results disappeared. But it is not just these two weeks that are off, the majority of the results are hypothetically fraudulent. Even though Ezprotrading's action is an acknowledgment that I am right, it has not returned my money, which it has not earned the right to keep. Instead, it threatened me with "legal remedies" if I brought this information public. Well, here in the court of public opinion let's see who is entitled to remedies.

5. Here is a complete list of our email correspondence in chronological order: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

The following user says Thank You to joaobucks for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix