GANNacci Code (GannacciCode.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

GANNacci Code (GannacciCode.com) review

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

mervyn View Post
I recently took the trial for 4 days and skip out the last day because he was kind of putting some sell pressure on me on day 4.

Reminds me of another trading room I trialed, then tried for a month. At least it had live calls, but the room was only two hours and most of their "profitable" trades were posted in the "daily wrapup" outside the trade room => red flags. At times I felt I was the only one in the room and I felt the pitches day after day for the "full package" which was over $7k. The other "members" in the room , I felt the host already knew well probably because they were really part of the organization(friends or family) pretending to be members. And yes, pushing for a 1on1 too. I'd quit then they tried to make me feel guilty for leaving. Like aggressive car salesmanship. And also with a "big voice" sounding guy. I guess ex-car salesman are trying to make a go at this tradeucation too. Annoying.

Last edited by Cloudy; August 12th, 2012 at 06:26 AM.

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix