EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Miami FL USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ensign 10, NT7 DOM
Broker/Data: IB, IQ
Favorite Futures: Currency Futures

I'm flat, I didn't sign-up for this , I'll post a chart in a few minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I wanted it all this morning. My intention was to get short above the +2 SD Level and hang on! When 2 am came around I had sell orders sitting above the +2 SD Level (10, 12 14 and 16), price traded on even but never reached up for my orders. Then the market fell nicely, without me. I got a sell signal and took it, then I started thinking,,,,, I bet the 80 level will hold and my London Brethren will push the market up and get short on even. So after the first mistake, I made the second. I took profits on the little short and traded against all my indicators and went long anticipating a pop to even, wrong. Thankfully it didn't take long for price to come back to test 80 (now I consider 80 resistance under the VWAP) giving me the opportunity to get unraveled from the longs and get turned around short. Then rigamortis set in. I bailed out of the trade on the push down when the U.S. volume started coming in, I didn't want to sit through another pull back during the U.S. session. This was a four lot, with a four lot when things go bad, they go bad in a hurry.

Last edited by Cashish; August 10th, 2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Add Chart
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote