GANNacci Code (GannacciCode.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

GANNacci Code (GannacciCode.com) review

Elite Member
Berlin, Europe

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

booker777 View Post
Is anyone familiar with the GannacciCode.com service. He uses GANN analysis with Fibonacci and claims a high win% and great risk/reward of course. He used terms such as squaring price and time which I am not familiar with but is anyone familiar with this approach or with the service. Tks.

If you go to the website you find out that it is run by a guy called Nick Guerriere, who wants to sell you

- a software package for $ 1,800
- a one year training course for $ 2,600

Google for Nick Guerriere:

(1) Youtube videos:

(2) Other websites run by him:

Welcome To Trader's Island - NinjaTrader

The methodology is based on Gann's squaring of price and time, which in my personal opinion is just mumbo-jumbo. I have never understood why there are still traders around using those concepts.

The videos are not convincing. There is no user manual available for the expensive software package. There is a trial period of 5 days for the trading room.

I personally would not consider spending any money on the course or the software.

But maybe there are some guys who have tried out his trading room and can report their experiences here.

Last edited by Fat Tails; August 10th, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Fat Tails for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix