Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Houston, TX

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, AMP, CQG
Favorite Futures: 6E

Jeff Castille View Post
Hey Wiz,

Excellent work. Could you take a moment and tell us what we are looking at?

Thanks, Jeff

I posted that chart in response to a 4 range chart someone had posted showing Vipers entries / exits, with which I did not agree. You see, we really don't need no stinkin' Viper!
TF. 1/13/10. 6 MedianRenko ticks.
Panel # 1 = ADXVMA_Alerts_V05 (I think this is a modification (not mine) of ADXVMA_Alerts_Rjay (Rjay's original. Thank you, Rjay! !) - works the same - set to 5 period.
Panel # 2 = MACDZeroLagColors_V2 (my modification w/ background colors) set to 12,40,40
Panel #3 = SMIMultiColorWizMod (my modification of Cory's SMIMultiColor w/ background colors) set to 40,1,1,20,40
Panel # 4 = LeaderOfMACD_V2 (my modification of LeaderOfMACD w/ vertical line capability on price panel. Thin Blue = possible long, Thick Blue = Go long, Thin Red = possible short, Thick Red, go short, yellow - warning of potential price direction change, set to 12,26,9)

After all, it's what you learn AFTER you know it all, that counts!
Attached Thumbnails
Viper Trading Systems Indicator-tf-011310-6mrtick.jpg  
The following 4 users say Thank You to TheWizard for this post: