Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Houston, TX

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, AMP, CQG
Favorite Futures: 6E

ronan2505 View Post
Zoethecus, I dont know what data feed your using but I'd get it checked out, I use Zen Fire.

I have just pulled up the russell (not trading it at the moment), and have attached the picture.

As you can see it took the trade short at 635.2 short, then retraced to 367.1 (1 tick from stop) and went into a good short, then took another short which was stopped out, now it's in a nice long on 2nd contract, so ticks today,

trade 1, 14 + 29 = 43
Trade 2, - 18 x 2 = -36
Trade 3. 14 and trailing stop is at 635.9 so thats minimum of another 24 ticks = 38 ticks

Total so far on Russell - 45 ticks, thats $450 if the 3rd trade stops out at its present trailing stop.

You obviously have issues with viper that have nothing to do with the AT, and why if you are so dead against their system are you a subscriber to the AT and spending $299 a month?

We dont' need no stinkin' Viper! Here's your snake!

After all, it's what you learn AFTER you know it all, that counts!
Attached Thumbnails
Viper Trading Systems Indicator-tf-011310-6mrtick.jpg