Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Kansas City Mo.

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker/Data: tradestation
Favorite Futures: es

TTZ

Wow that sounds more like a advertisement than actual feedback... Are you sure your not one of Greg's gang. All anyone has to do is go to elitetrader and you can find a 40+ page log of the TTZ scam. I tried a short trial of TTZ a few years back and was able to quickly see through their facade... They had some crazy lunatic calling out trades who claimed runners long after the fact of market moves....If you had a data feed you could see the fills he claimed were never possible... After a few days I was contacted by PM by a room moderator requesting me to sign up...I expressed my concerns and requested brokers statements which was met with utter defiance...I was banned from the room which didnt surprise me at all... Remember USA regulators have their hands tied when it pertains to Canadian companies as TTZ. Aklio you should know better than to post in a serious traders forum

The following 4 users say Thank You to ironman07 for this post: