Apiary investment fund ? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Apiary investment fund ?

Elite Member
Nampa, ID

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation and Ninja
Broker/Data: AMP - Zenfire
Favorite Futures: ES

I tried their program over a year ago. It was about $700 and then $97 for a "tech" fee. The idea is not new. We'll train you to trade our money just give us some of yours!!

I stopped going to the training after about 6 weeks because it was nothing that would give a person anything more than a basic education and certainly no edge. They talked about "robots" and their auto trading indicators, but at the end if the day it was just basic stuff. Did I get my moneys worth? No I don't think so. Did I learn something, yeah a few things, but not enough for the $700.

Now I was going to let things go quietly into the night and let them have my $700 until they recently called me and tried to convince me to give them $7200 to join their success team. This team was supposed to have a 98% success rate at turning traders profitable in three months. Sound to good to be true? If they can turn 98 percent of traders to profit in 3 months why do they need my lousy $7200 bucks.

My two cents would be to STEER WAY CLEAR of this outfit and any other pay to trade type of fund. Welcome any input from others who have succeeded in pay to trade programs.

Good luck.......

The following 13 users say Thank You to RambleDog for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix